Advance Pacesetter 20TS (01440A)
The PacesetterTM 20TS is a two-speed floor machine with a 1.5 hp and a DC rectified motor. The two-speed machine runs at 180 and 320 rpm.
- Floor Machine - 20 inch (51 cm) pad diameter
- 2-speed: 180/320 rpm
- 1.5 hp, 120 V DC rectified motor
- All metal, triple planetary gear transmission
- Pad holder, one each (56505920)
- Heavy guage metal construction with chrome surfaces for easy cleaning
- Activation switch safety interlock
- 50 foot (15 m) SuperFlex yellow cord with hospital grade plug
- Ergonomic handle with wrap-around hand protection
- Includes pad driver
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS INCLUDE
- Schools and Universities
- Hotels / Motels
- Heavy Manufacturing Plants
Whether stripping, scrubbing, screening, or bonnet cleaning, the Advance PacesetterTM line of floor machines has a model to fit your needs and applications. Each of the four Pacesetter models is built with an all cast metal, chrome plated base. The heavy-duty construction and durability of the Pacesetter sets it above the competition.
All Pacesetter models have an ergonomic molded handle that protects the user’s hands during operation along walls and around corners. A red safety- lock switch allows the operator to easily control when the machine goes into operation. An easy-to-use compression style lever changes the height adjustment of the handle for all operators. Pad holders are standard on the Pacesetter, and the yellow, super-flex cord offers ease in cord handling and reduced tangling. A clear plastic hospital plug allows the operator to verify the electrical integrity of the connection at each use of the machine.