Advance Spectrum 15D Dual Motor Commercial Upright Vacuum (9060407010)
Spectrum 15D Features:
Dual-motor Upright Vacuum - 15 inch (38 cm) cleaning path
4:1 hose and wand with onboard crevice and upholstery tools and extra bag
Superior productivity and filtration
Spectrum Standard Features:
1,000 Watt, 2-stage motor, 92 inch waterlift, 91 CFM, 69 dB A
• Standard HEPA filtration
• CRI Seal of Approval
• Sealed, maintenance-free cog belt
Better dirt pick-up, better filtration, better value
Spectrum™ upright vacuums deliver superior pickup and filtration, with the power to pull dirt and dust from carpets in a single cleaning pass, resulting in greater productivity.
The innovative design of the Spectrum power head creates a seal with the carpet surface to agitate and capture dirt and dust that other vacuums miss. This design has earned the Carpet & Rug Institute (CRI) Seal of Approval, meeting the industry’s latest pickup and filtration standards for vacuum performance.
Spectrum’s superior filtration is due to a three-stage filtration system, which includes a certified H.E.P.A. filter, and delivers superior indoor air quality that operators and building occupants are sure to appreciate.
- 50-foot safety yellow cord, with restraint to protect against cord abuse
- Easy to adjust brush height, warning light alerts operators when the brush is too low
- Convenient front handle for lifting
- Three-stage filtration includes certified H.E.P.A. filter
- Tool-free removable brush
- Easy-release foot pedal turns the brush motor on or off when in the upright position